Delite Studio S.r.l. in accordance with the D.lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) and the (UE) Regulations 2016/679 (“GDPR”), guarantees the privacy and safety of personal data of each visitor, as described in this document.
Who we are
Delite Studio S.r.l. is the sole owner of personal data treatment for this site. Delite Studio registered office is in via Vigne 14, Boves (CN), whereas the operative office is located in via Ferrari 3, Boves (CN). You can contact us using this form.
Which personal data we collect and why
We collect a number of our customers’ and of our website users’ personal data, related to the below mentioned categories. The site is not intended to be used by people under 16 years old and therefore we do not collect their data. In case we collected personal data of users under 16 years of age, we will immediately proceed with the deletion of the aforementioned data.
Cookies are files that can be recorded on the hard drive of your device. This enables a smoother navigation and an easier use of the site itself. Cookies can be used to determine if a connection between your device and our pages has already taken place. The cookies we use in our website belong to the following main categories:
- Technical cookies: these are the cookies that allow the website navigation or offer a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website.
- Preference cookies: these cookies are used to remember user’s navigation and create profiles on his preferences. With these cookies you can send marketing ads to the user’s device aligned with the preferences of the user.
This site does not use preference cookies. Technical cookies are used with the sole objective of providing a better service. Technical cookies can be divided in:
- Navigation or session cookies: they support normal navigation and fruition of the website (allowing for instance to make a purchase or to authenticate to access reserved areas).
- Cookie analytics: they belong to technical cookies when used directly by the website administrator to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the site itself. This site uses Google Analytics as external service provider with masked IP address. It is possible to download an additional component of the browser to disable Google Analytics (more information).
- Functionality Cookies, that allow the user to navigate based on a number of chosen criteria (i.e. language, selected shopping items) to further improve the quality of the service.
This site uses the following technical cookies:
- Google Analytics
This site uses embedded objects that download 3rd party cookies to offer more functionalities, such as: social media sharing buttons, social plugins (Facebook, Twitter), video wth embeded player (YouTube) or maps (Google Maps). For more information on these cookies you can visit the following pages:
- Facebook – Cookie, pixel and similar technologies
- Google – Setup of Google ads
In case of 3rd party cookies Delite Studio S.r.l. declines all responsibilities for the potential data and preference collection if it happened in a way not aligned with the agreements in place or based on unilateral changes of those agreements by the 3rd party provider. The majority of browsers accepts cookies automatically. You can refuse or revoke the authorization at any time, by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific browser options. To get further information on how to perform this change, you can refer to your browser instructions:
The choice of not accepting cookies from the browser may limit the functionalities you can access of this website.
If you contact us using one of the forms available on our website, we will ask you to provide your first and last name, and your email address. This information allows us to contact you to answer your questions. This information is kept confidential to Delite Studio S.r.l and it is not released to 3rd parties. Do not share with us other sensitive information about yourself or other people. To minimize SPAM, we use Google reCAPTCHA service, with whom we share some data including your IP address. Please find reCAPTCHA privacy information here.
If you post a comment on this site, at the bottom of the article, we ask your name and email address. The email address will not be disclosed, whereas your name will appear at the top of your comment. You are free to use an alias, if you prefer, to maintain anonymity. The IP address you are using while posting the comment will also be saved together with a string of the user agent of the browser, to help eliminate SPAM. Do not share personal or sensitive information about yourself or other people.
An anonymized string created by your email address (also called hash) could be shared with Gravatar to see if you are using it. Please find Gravatar’s privacy information. After approving you comment, your profile image is visible to the public together with your comment. We also use Akismet, a service to protect our site and our readers from malicious content. Please find Akismet privacy information.
If you have an account on this website you can contact us here to ask us which data we keep about yourself, including the data you have provided to us. We will first make sure that the request comes for yourself, and then we will send you a file in ZIP format with all the information we have about yourself. At the same time, you have the right to ask for modifications or even deletion of all your personal data we have stored. You can also request the limitation and the opposition of the data treatment, on top of the transmission of the data to another party. Nevertheless, those rights do not extend to the data we have to keep by law for administrative, legal or security matters.
Storage of personal data
Your data is stored on a Virtual Private Server of Serverplan, hosted on a server farm located in Italy. Here you can find the privacy information of Serverplan. For security reasons we save a few backup copies on Amazon S3. Please find Amazon AWS privacy information here.
Sharing your personal data
We share your personal data with other firms only and exclusively when strictly necessary in order to provide you a service, according to the aforementioned itmes. The services we use with the corresponding privacy notices are as follows:
- Akismet (information), to protect our site and our readers from malicious content.
- ReCAPTCHA ( information ), to reduce the amount of SPAM we receive.
- Google Analytics (information), to receive stats about our website.
- Sucuri (information), to monitor security issues.
- YouTube (information), to enable videos directly in our pages.
- Google Maps ( information ), to visualize maps directly in our pages.
How long we keep your data
We will keep your data as long as your account remains active. In the section “your rights” you can read a description related to cancellation rights.
We reserve all rights to update this privacy information policy, should improvements or changes to our offering arise, or in case of technology advances, and legal framework changes. This policy has been updated on June 26th 2019.